In this series, we’ll explore five items on the desks of some of Pita’s employees—from the practical to the unique.
First up, the desk of Pita’s marketing manager, Stacy Otterbein.
Stacy, what’s on your desk?!
- Notepads in various sizes. There’s at least six on my desk right now. I’m always making little notes to myself—weekly to do lists, daily to do lists, reminders, random thoughts, phone messages—and I need access to write everything down. I have no real excuse for the fact that I have that many, though
- Every morning, there’s a cup of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. It’s a habit I’ve tried to break many times, but I can’t seem to start my day without one.
- A few motivational sayings, including this card, taped to my computer monitor. Some days get very busy, and it helps to remember to take a deep breath.
- Project timelines. Rather than keep them in folders, I hang them up at my desk. That way they’re right in front of me every day- a quick glance up is all I need make sure everything’s on track.
- Some just for fun things—a hula girl, some bees and a pair of sparkly gold sunglasses!