Advertising and the Super Bowl are nearly synonymous with one another. In fact, many people tuning in for television’s biggest annual event simply say, “I’m only watching for the commercials.”[…]
- A Woman’s World at Last
- What Generation Z Means for Multicultural Marketing
- Why Earth Friendly Means Brand Loyalty
- Where will your bank branch go?
- Marketing to Millennials: What you need to know
- Mark Ragan’s top 5 tips for content marketing success
- Happy Birthday to the iconic Ms. Barbie, Barbie the doll that is.
- TV vs. online video advertising: The heat is on.
- @pita advertising Apple brand branding brands collaboration content content marketing culture digital marketing engagement eVariant facebook FAPQ Frequently Asked Pita Questionnaire frequently asked pita questions Google Instagram interaction interactive in the pocket LinkedIn marketing online content online video passion Paul Pita Pinterest pita peeps search engine search engine optimization SEO social media social media news social media platforms social relations strategy target audience the pita group Twitter video productions Vine web content Yale Cancer Center
Sign up for what's fresh, our monthly eNewsletter: